[meteorite-list] Meteorite Article in Sky & Telescope Magazine and in Meteorite, Aug 2008,

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Guys,
The Meteorite Magazine article was fun to do. I counted at least 25 people that participated (in one way or another) in this extraordinary event. Many notable list members are included, like Mike Miller, Robert Ward, Jim Smaller, John Wolfe, Billy and Tiffany Wetzel, Jim Shorten, Mike Morgan, Paul Desilets, Del Waterbury, Stan Santiago, Denny Asher, and many more!!

I'm thinking of doing another similar article/video. It would be another group hunt; except for this one would be "How to Hunt a Dry Lake Bed". I think it would be great to get 20-30 novices/pros out on a dry lake bed and see what happens! We'll see ...

Just so everyone is clear on this, the upcoming- Oct 2008- Sky and Telescope article was coauthored by writer/photographer Geoff Notkin. His pictures turned out Amazing! I can?t wait to see the article either!

Thanks again to Bob and Kelly ( S & T Mag.) and Larry and Nancy (Meteorite Mag)who are always glad to publish my articles.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=meteorfright&p=v