[meteorite-list] impact craters of N.A., S.A., Africa, Europe, Australia and Asia completed

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:20:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
  I hve completed what pages and entries for impact craters that I can for the the above areas. Please have a look. The pages will be updated as time permits with corrections and more additions.

 If you have a confirmed crater that you would like added please ask. If you notice any corrections needed, please let me know off-list.

  Thank you. In the short future I will add a page on how to use Google Earth as a search tool for impact crater hunting.

BEST ALWAYS, DIRK ROSS...TOKYO

http://meteoritesjapan.com/africacraters.aspx

http://meteoritesjapan.com/asiacraters.aspx

http://meteoritesjapan.com/aussicraters.aspx

http://meteoritesjapan.com/eurocraters.aspx

http://meteoritesjapan.com/SAcraters.aspx

http://meteoritesjapan.com/nortecraters.aspx

  THESE FIVE PAGES REPRESENT OVER ONE WEEK`S WORK, PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!

http://meteoritesjapan.com/default.aspx