[meteorite-list] AD - Website updates.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:50:47 EDT

Hello List-Members,

I finally got to add a bunch of pieces to my Thin-Sections Catalog, and a
bunch of pictures too. Some are really amazing, just go look at the pictures of
the Tafassasset thin-sections if you don't believe me:

_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

You might have to hit "Refresh" on the page to get the newest version. And
there is another batch coming up shortly, maybe this week, maybe next week,
but certainly before the Denver Show.

And that brings up another subject: the Denver Show. It is less than 3
weeks away. In fact 3 weeks from right now, it will be over, done, finished. Who
is coming? Who is putting pieces in the COMETS Auction?
Any questions? from anyone????
If you go to my site, and please do go to my site! you will find there a
link to the COMETS website with a lot of details.

Comments? questions?
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com