[meteorite-list] offers on millen, cumberland falls

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

i am taking offers on a 10g millen, ga slice and a 10g cumberland falls, ky slice. wholesale offer will be declined. i may play that stupid ebay game, depending, but they won't be give-aways. i'd let the list get a shot at them , first. i am considering letting my 26 g bonita springs, fl go, also. i know the minimum i want for each. but a multiple-specimen offer may catch me off guard and larger #'s may be too tempting to hold these fine skyrox, any more. good, solid, durable pieces. pix after offers. serious only.