[meteorite-list] Speaking of illegal Meteorites...

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:24:46 EST

In a message dated 12/6/2008 6:11:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
star_wars_collector at yahoo.com writes:
I honestly think that the legal status doesnt matter to most private
collectors, it only really effects the dealers who would aquire it to sell it.
I agree, many private collectors might not care, but I think some do.

Of course when it comes to legality, and value, if the laws genuinely slow
the flow to market of the quantity of a specimen, one can expect the retail
prices will reflect that.

Steve Arnold
www.SteveArnoldMeteorites.com