[meteorite-list] Toolbox Meteorite

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:33:00 -0700

Hi Mike,

I'd love to see a pic of Mike's beer bottle opener. Now you've got me
curious. I have some SA individuals around here that are about the
right size. I'm going to grab a six-pack and see if I can find an
opener.

I remember showing this meteorite (
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2006/March/s-a2b.jpg ) to a
friend at the Tucson Show and she said something like, "Oh, that would
make a nice hook. It could go on your wall and you could hang your
coat on it." I guess that would make it a toolbox meteorite as well
(;- )

-Martin