[meteorite-list] IMCA not a knight in shining armour !

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:51:39 +1000

Listoids

Heaven forbid !

The alleged guardian of our sacred community condoning the sale of "Mekong
Iron"

It isn't the first or last time that Listoids have been unhappy with IMCA...

I'd like to hear from other Listoids who have had "disagreements" with
IMCA - I'm beginning to take the view that there is a bad odour to IMCA ( ?
by dealers for dealers ?) - tho I'm still acutely aware of the excellent
work done by many IMCA members

At least it will take the heat off Bob EVANS for a while