[meteorite-list] IMCA not a knight in shining armour !

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:18:37 -0600

Oh Thanks Bob,

Believe it or not I have many happy customers who continue to make
purchases. And now that my customer base is shrinking thanks to all the
conjecture that is strewn about this forum, some of them will be getting
some great deals on my auctions.
IMCA is a joke. Some of the most respectable people in the business never
have and never will be a member of the IMCA.