[meteorite-list] Lowest prices of the year! Free world wide shipping! Buy it now is at the lowest price (sale/ad) Over $8500 in great deals!

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:10:55 -0700

Hello all I have not sold a single thing on E bay in more than a
month, that means I either have to find a job or have a real sale.
Jobs are a little tough to find right now so I decided to have a sale.
I looked at the prices and took them as low as I could go then I threw
in FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! All my sale items have the buy
it now option at the LOWEST price so you don't have to wait a week to
see if your low bid holds up. All you have to do is be the first one
to use the buy it now and you get the lowest price right then! I have
more than $8500 in great meteorites up for grabs even at these reduced
prices! Old Santa might even want a couple of these great pieces in
his stocking. You will not see these pieces at lower prices ever
again, so if you have been looking you had better not wait any longer.
 Here is a link to my buy it now at the lowest price of the year
auctions http://www.meteoritefinder.com/meteorite-auctions.htm

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com