[meteorite-list] AD - "Buzzard Coulee"

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:10:32 -0700

Hi Tett Randy and list
Here are some thin section photos...near the bottom of the page... if
you want to guess at a classification. Also includes a photo of
several beautiful stones as well as a nice oriented stone as well.
Just wish I could legally hold one in my hands today.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL