[meteorite-list] AD: Odds and Ends for sale

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:10:29 EST

Hey List,

I was doing some sorting of stuff getting ready for Tucson and I found some
small things I thought I would try to clear out now. Before taking the time
and spending the money on Ebay, I thought I would toss out a list of some of
what I have here. If you guys don't want them I will be tossing them up on
Ebay later today.

Oh, I have a couple of pieces of Aerogel, the type NASA uses to catch mirco
meteoroids in space with. It is the lightest weight solid in existence.

For a details about any of these including dimensions, photos and prices on
any of these contact me directly. I do have some of these in duplicate, so
if you might want some bigger or smaller, ask.

Camel Donga 0.112g Eucrite w/crust
Dhofar 007 7.6g Eucrite full slice w/crust
Weston 0.010g USA #1
Kapoeta 0.040g Howardite from King Collection
Bells CM2 Fall Sept 9, 1961 This Section butt
Brenham 9.8g Pallasite
Ahumada 0.284g Pallasite
Dhofar 011 0.088 LL7
Odessa 6.6g Small Iron
JaH026 0.05g L3.1
Brownfield 1937 H3 0.032g
Beaver 0.186 L5 Jail Door Stop
Tatahouine 0.452g Diogenite
Faucett,MO 0.08g H5
Murchison CM2 Fall 0.014g
Igdi 0.014g Eucrite-mmict
Mount Padbury 0.108g Mesosiderite A1
Lamont, KS 0.068g Mesosiderite
Colony, OK 0.258g CO3.0 Lowest CO3
Canyon Diablo 29.4g
Monahans 1998, H5 From the Monahans 7
Fukang 3.1g Pallasite, nice cabochon
Imilac 4.8g Pallasite individual
Oriented Gao 29.5g H5
NWA 1110 0.202g SNC Mars Shergotite
NWA 1955 0.224g HL3-4 The only one of this class
Hughes 04 Australia 0.030g Crumbs Howardite Ultra rare
Bilanga 0.17g Achondrite Diogenite Fall Oct 27 1999
NWA 1877 0.19g Olivine Diogenite
Dhofar 025 0.125g Lunar
Beechar 8g
Dalgety Downs L4 2.9g
Ghubara11.4g L5
Kaffir c 7.24g L6
Wagon Mound 14g L6
HaH 222 11.7g L6
Dhofar 018 Thin Section Howardite
Aerogel, the NASA type, the worlds lightest weight solid, NOT a Meteorite
NWA 002 0.508 EL6
Tambo Quemado 1.906g IIIAB
NWA 047 0.9g Eucrite
Stannern Eucrite 0.066g Fell may 22, 1808
Richfield, KS LL3.7 0.20g
Kainsaz Russia CO3.2 3.81g Fell 1937
NWA 3111 LL3.9 3.766g
Caldwell L imb various sizes