[meteorite-list] AD - "Buzzard Coulee"

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:44:43 +1100

Thanks Randy... very interesting pics. Maybe it's just the light in the
photo but it appears one side is completely without primary fusion crust. If
that's the case then I'd guess that due to the shape and size/number/type of
regmaglypts I would not be surprised if another even larger mass turned up
closely fitting this one. Maybe even the main mass for the fall. But that's
just a guess! ;-)

Hope everyone has safe and happy holidays,

Jeff