[meteorite-list] IMCA Alternative Group

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:02:18 -0700

Mr. Gilmer,

"All-inclusive" seems a stretch since you cite several reasons for
excluding people.

Who will do the vetting? If I don't pass the process will I be able to
face my accusers? Will there be any recourse? If I state publicly that
some meteorites are simply ugly, looking no better than do-it-yourself
concrete, will I run afoul of the "utmost respect" rule?

Ick!

Paul Swartz