[meteorite-list] Alternative Meteorite Group Track Records

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 07:07:52 -0800 (PST)

?Hi Elton, this post is not in any way intended to be? a attack, trolling, disparagement, of you or anyone else who feels the same way. And the meteorite working group, would perfer this conversation be OFF-LIST. We don't want this to be a meteorite list issue! Instead of discouraging other people, which you have obvisouly acclompished with flying colors. Come and join in our discussion. Get to know the people you are calling untalented auto salesman, and see if when you are done you still think of us as selfish, greedy self centered folks, who only have their own self intrest at heart. A dicussion is all it is at this point. If the idea gets far, and you still disagree. Then bash it all you want. Our group already stated that we want a private dicussion, you are trying to bash us in a public forum, not very nice. Maybe somebody can make comments on your moral judgement and nature for doing so, but that is not in our nature, so we cannot comment on
 that. I have already responded to your post in Mike's yahoo chat group. Anybody who is intrested, should go there and comment. You can find my post as well as others at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/meteoriteworkinggroup/
Have a Great Day!
John Higgins