[meteorite-list] The mainly "late Spring" and "February" statistics?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:08:55 EST

In a message dated 2/17/2008 2:41:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
mstreman53 at yahoo.com writes:
I believe there is a cluster of falls in late Febuary and also in mid
to late April but I am relying on memory and did this research 10
years ago.

Be it remembered that 3:pm would tend to captuer slower total
velocities comeing away from it's solar pass.

Elton

Hey Elton,

Instead of relying on your memory, you could go to my site, and look at the
Calendar of Falls.

            _http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm)

June has the most falls (100) and there is certainly more witnessed falls in
the summer than in winter.
I hope this will help.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com