[meteorite-list] Lunar Eclipse

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:54:50 -0600

I didn't even bother looking as Anne Black and Blaine Reed as well as Mike
Jensen
didn't bother to close the gate on the big snow storm which got here early
today
(20th of Feb). As a result of this careless act, I've located a video of a
early '90's
lunar eclipse that I videoed in Odessa and watched that instead. At least
I'll get to
see an eclipse tonight. If you put it on fast forward, it looks real neat.
The real treat
is when you use fast reverse and watch the eclipse go backward. That's just
way
too cool without going outside in the way too cool night air.
I hope everyone else gets a good view.
Pete