[meteorite-list] What doesn't this list use an online forum format?

From: Delbert Waterbury <paseclipse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:35:18 -0800 (PST)

I agree with this too! A lot of very good info here
and boy it really sucks if you go on vacation or
something because you'll have 100+ emails to clean
out.

The least that could be done for a forum is maybe
setting up something through Yahoo. It isn't that
difficult to do and it would probably take an hour or
two to setup.

Del