[meteorite-list] Washington Meteorite Map!

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:11:15 -0700

I'd say, looking at the data which has been published (and some that has
not), that it is rather unlikely this fireball produced any meteorites.
The high terminal explosion combined with a fairly steep descent angle
are not promising indicators. It is virtually certain that nobody
witnessed any impacts, of course.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory