[meteorite-list] What doesn't this list use an online forum format?

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:51:37 -0500

I guess that sums up my sentiments as well! I must agree with Geoff even
though I do belong to some forums. But I like instant gratification whether
positive or negative and I seem to get that here. Also the knowledge base
here is more apparent to me. Not that forums lack informed participants but
I can't seem to relate personally to them as readily as here. After all,
this is up automatically every time I open email. If that's lazy then I
confess sloth.
Jerry Flaherty