[meteorite-list] Breaking news-- satellite hit

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:05:15 -0700

Hi Darren,

But that is what "20/20", "60 Minutes", "McNeil/Lehrer", "Oprah", etc are
for. The news media should report the news; these others should research,
analyze and discuss it. Well, maybe not Oprah. :-) So maybe we should
split "news media" into two functional groups: (1) reporting the news, and
(2) discussing the news.

Woofer "Darren" Garrison. It's got a nice ring to it. Wiseguy! :-)

Thanks for all of the article. I'll start reading them now.

Regards,

Bob