[meteorite-list] What doesn't this list use an online

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:10:06 -0600

Hi, Martin, List

> 11 years is a relatively long period...

    It's 77 years old in Dog Years, of course,
but my research suggests that Internet Years
have a higher Einsteinian time distortion
coefficient than Dog Years; the List could
easily be over a century old in Internet Years.
    Maybe we should ask Art if it feels like
a century since he opened the doors to the
madhouse?

Sterling K. Webb