[meteorite-list] Carancas crater

From: Barry Davis <bed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:09:41 -0500

It doesn't matter to me what it is called. I'm just glad I bought a piece
from Michael Farmer. Being new to meteorites, this is my first one. I have
bought a few since, but I'm proud to have a Carancas for my first. ( you
know there are a few "firsts" in life that you NEVER FORGET.)
Thanks Michael
Barry Davis