[meteorite-list] RFS Picture of the Day Jan. 8 / weird properties of NWA ...

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:49:40 EST

Hi Bob and list, I agree with Bob. The "Blue Phase" seems like a different
material than the "Brown Phase" Not just magnetic attraction but chondrule
occurrence and microscopic grain structures seem different as well.

Could it be a breccia? Also does any one have a slice with both materials
in it? Not just Blue Phase with brown staining.

Great micrograph Jeff!

In a message dated 1/8/2008 9:49:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,