[meteorite-list] Colbert Report

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:40:46 -0600

While obviously being a comedy show. I think that to a certain extent it
truly exemplifies the general perception of meteorites by the population as
a whole.
Majority of them don't really understand the concept of a asteroid being
found on the surface of the earth.
And while the youth seem genuinely interested and amazed by meteorites I
have found that only adults ( some of them ) due to their ignorance
criticize and find humor in meteorites.
But these are the people who probably collect Beanie Babies and beer cans
anyways.

Bob