[meteorite-list] AD: Free $20 Meteorite

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:08:45 -0600

Eric,
Why don't you try the biggest meteorite market on the planet ? EBAY.

Put up a few auctions giving them away for free, a penny or whatever and
paste your website all over the auction. Offer one free meteorite per person
only.
Kindly ask that all you would like in return is that they tell their friends
and other meteorite collectors about your website.
A big, bold " Free Meteorites " should get the attention of many potential
meteorite buyers.
Probably more cost effective than offering a free $20 meteorite for a
referral too.
Ebay is a great place to sell as well as getting inexpensive advertising.

Whatever you do, Good luck!

Bob

P.S. Put your website name in the item title.