[meteorite-list] Auction Update (AD & Info)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:08:57 -0800

Hi all List members,
        If you go to

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction08.html

You will see I now have all the entries up to date. However,
That is only 48 lots and the auction will be over quite quickly
If no one else enters items soon.
        To that end - I am offering a 5 day, original 10% commission
To any entries of value with no minimum. If you get your goodies
Listed and jpgs to me by Sunday, you will get the same 10% rate
As those that got in early. After that, the increases stand. I know
I can rustle up some entries at the Show that will be quite worth
While.
        Also, Moni Waiblinger had something come up that will prevent
Her from attending, but Floyd Griffith has stepped up to do checkout
During the auction, so, if anyone wants to bid on a specific item, then
Leave, they can do so. Griff will also be helping me check out people
After the auction, so that will go twice as fast as in the past.
        I still need 2 more "volunteers" to help out to make things go
Smoothly. I pay a paltry $100. So, I know it is volunteer work, but at
Least you get a little to buy with - and helpers are entirely welcome
To bid. All the remaining "positions" are easy as pie, but I do need people
I can count on.
        Please contact me off list for a "position" or to enter pieces for
the auction.
        Thanks, Michael