[meteorite-list] AD~~~Ebay auctions ending tomorrow

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:50:42 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings listoids
       Some may be interested in a few auctions ending tomorrow.Some nice unclassified fully crusted beauties with no bids yet and 99p start with no reserve

a nice 3.5 kilo Gibeon starting at 50 cents a gram.Not too many of these about
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320270951448

beautiful 6.6 gram partslice of NWA801 CR2 starting at $20 a gram.A search of the top dealers shows prices ranging from $35-$75 a gram ----grab a bargain
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320271301741

make me an offer on this spiky spear moldavite that's 55mm long
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320263805038

all items can be seen here http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/emeraldisleminerals

thanks for looking and good luck if you're bidding

Very best wishes to Gary Foote.Step up to the plate if you can for one of our fellow members during this very difficult time for him and his family.I'm sure they would greatly appreciate any donation

Jim Brady