[meteorite-list] -SALE- meteorites for sale or trade (due to collection reorganization)

From: Arnaud Mignan <arnaudmignan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:30:22 +0200

Dear list,

I have more than 30 meteorites for sale or trade (Allende, Benguerir, Bensour, Campos Sales, Canyon Diablo spheroids, Carancas, Chateau-renard, Chinga, Cosby's Creek, Deport, Gao, Holbrook, Imilac, Juancheng, Juvinas, Kerilis, Millbillillie, Ochansk, Oum Dreyga, Ourique, SAU001, Sikhote Alin, Taza, Thuathe, Vaca Muerta, Vouille, Wiluna, Wolfe Creek, Zag)

Please contact me off the list to get a PDF with all pictures and prices (from 10 to 200EUR)

Thank you,

Arnaud