[meteorite-list] Problem With "Catalog of Meteorites"SoftwareProblem

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:25:47 +0200

I had a problem with the CD too, it was running only on Windows versions
older than Windows 95.

The error which occurred in the other versions was, that certain variables
weren't given a value, hence seems to be an error in the program itself.

So it was running only, when you looked for a single meteorite, combined
sarches weren't possible anymore :-(

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----