[meteorite-list] [IMCA] A Feeling Of Shame

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:27:53 -0400

Really, why don?t you take a vaction to Acapulco. Life is too short.
Get a new attitude. If you enjoy venting about such crap, it could be
time for a vacation and to turn off the TV and late night talk shows.
Or a meteorite chase in Southern Chile. Why hasn?t it been mentioned
the new fall there... The world is still a wonderful place. I heard
most Americans just got $600 free from the Tax Man thanks to everyone?s
favorite ...(I?m tongue-tied for an appropriate name call). Sounds
like serious meteorite money to me from out of the blue, if you don?t
take that sorely needed vacation.
Best wishes from latitude 13.5 north and the Pacific :-)
Doug