[meteorite-list] More on Mitchell's Aliens

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:42:56 -0500

Interestingly enough, there was an article in the paper about
two years ago in which the light particle/ wave was slowed
down to about 30 miles per hour so they could look at it.
I think they called it "light molasses". When it left the "container",
it was instantly back to the speed of light.
The next question logically is, what will it do for a FTL
particle/ wave front?
That would be an intriguing experiment to observe.
Pete