[meteorite-list] New web site

From: Timothy Heitz <midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:10:46 -0500

Hello Martin,Moni,

I have been powerless over cool looking meteorites for some time now.

ABOUT THE METEORITE PUSHER

The Meteorite Pusher is the distant cousin of the Google rock pusher. A man
named Jimmy Oogle made these pushers and called them the Oogle
later he sold them on a web site he called google, meaning go--oogle (The
Google) back in the early 1990's a startup company called Google bought the
web site name Google from him for $80,000

If only Jimmy would have known it would be worth millions today.

Push those meteorites my way,
Tim