[meteorite-list] Meteoite Identification video part 1

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:40:01 -0700

  Hi Sonny,

  As a relative newcomer, I appreciate your instructional video. I have only one suggestion. The blue lettering you used in the video was hard to read, especially once it begins to fade. I would recommend choosing some really bright colored lettering, and then not have it fade so quickly. As it is, one has to really read fast in order to read the text before it disappears. It's hard to examine the meteorite and read the text in the short space of time allowed. Does this make sense?

Best wishes,
                   Greg Lindh