[meteorite-list] Meteorite HDR photography

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:48:52 +0200

Some time ago there was a thread on this list regarding High Dynamic Range
Imaging in the genre of meteorite photography. I have recently experimented
a little with this matter and found the concept quite helpful when trying to
picture a certain meteorite as the human eye would see it. My results might
not yet be sufficient for the Pulitzer Prize, but as long as they don't add
a "best meteorite photo" category I won't consider to run for it anyway.

I have compiled a few images on my website:

http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/meteoriten_verkauf.htm

cheers

Svend

www.meteorite-recon.com