[meteorite-list] Ensisheim latest news: a corrective

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:53:59 +0200

Hi again list,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the "list of dealers" I compiled
in the first ? of my last post.

This is actually the list of those people who rented tables at the show to
sell or trade meterites and related, NOT the list of those who reserved
tables for the dinner party.
This latter list was not reported as it represents less interest at that stage.
Sorry if it went confusing but I understand your concerns since the
dealer's list just followed the ? reporting the dinner party reservation
calls....My mistake!

As an example, Svend, please don't worry about your dinner reservations.
As you are not on the dealer's list, be aware that I duly retained places
for you + 3 other of your people for the party.
The same holds for a few other people who asked almost the same question.

For your best info, I have for now about 65 people requiring a place for
the dinner.
Many more might be late in reserving and I expect to complete by about 20
to 25 more people (I note that I even forgot to include myself!).
Please rush if you feel concerned, just give me the number of persons.
Up to 96-100 people would be the max number the owner can envisage serving...

Weather ?
 From today, we have a dramatic drop in temperatures after a small heat
wave associated with a stormy weather period.
The next 3 to 5 days are predicted rather cool (in the 15-18?C, that is in
the 62-65 F range).
Then, from about next Thursday, expect a progressive temperature rise up to
the 22-24?C for the week-end (a little above 70 F), which is perfect for
the daily wanderings and also possibly for the party to be held outside the
famous cellar.
Don't worry, the temperature is NEVER correlated with the fun around!

I'll answer a few more specific questions off list, unless there appears
some other general concern.

Take care!

Zelimir

Btw: anyone could catch news from our Russian friends ?

A 19:21 12/06/2008 +0200, Zelimir Gabelica a ?crit :

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC,
3, Rue A. Werner,