[meteorite-list] AD: Big Ebay Sale - 10+ Kilos Plus Special Auction

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:41:28 -0700

Hi All,

We're having a BIG sale all this week with hundreds of NWA meteorites up
for auction. We'll be listing more auctions than ever this week and need
to move these meteorites now. Some BIG fusion crusted pieces too!

Lots of meteorite starting at only $1.99 for 150+ grams. NWA 869, Canyon
Diablo, Odessa, and 2 slices of NWA 2754 LL5, some NWA 4300, and 6 very
nice pieces of NWA Mesosiderite to be listed in the next day or so. Also
will be listing 2 very nice NWA chondrites with HUGE Protruding
Chondrules, look for these this week. In the meantime be sure to bid on
these auctions listed below as well.

SUPER WONDERFUL FANTABULOUSLY GORGEOUS THUMBPRINTED FUSION CRUSTED
BEAUTY - Starting _at_ .99 cents
http://cgi.ebay.com/Special-3851g-Huge-NWA-XXX-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-AWESOME_W0QQitemZ250260289396

1982 Gram Large NWA XXX With Fusion Crust - Good solid piece, some
weathering, Will Slice nicely.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1982g-HUGE-NWA-XXX-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-MOROCCO-U7-001_W0QQitemZ260250444603

1579.1 Gram Large NWA XXX with weathered crust. Nice Big Piece.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1579-1g-NWA-HUGE-XXX-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-MOROCCO_W0QQitemZ250257876571

359.8 Gram NWA XXX - Nice Thumbprints On Edges. Solid Piece Will Make
Very Nice Polished Slices.
http://cgi.ebay.com/359-8g-NWA-XXX-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-MOROCCO-U3-070_W0QQitemZ260250165335

61.1 Gram Full Slice Of Odessa Iron - Sanded and Ready For Etch
http://cgi.ebay.com/61-1g-ODESSA-IRON-METEORITE-SLICE-CUT-SANDED-PIECE_W0QQitemZ250258567865

90.7 Gram Full Slice Of Odessa Iron - Sanded and Ready For Etch
http://cgi.ebay.com/90-7g-ODESSA-IRON-METEORITE-SLICE-CUT-SANDED-PIECE_W0QQitemZ260250832550

105.3 Gram NWA XXX WIth Cool Shape - Some Residual Crust - Displays Nicely
http://cgi.ebay.com/105-3g-NWA-XXX-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-MOROCCO-U3-071_W0QQitemZ260250164251

We've got over 120 auctions running right now in addition to our Ebay
Store deals: http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Bits-Of-Earth

Keep an eye out for more this week.

Happy Bidding! Good Luck!

Regards,