[meteorite-list] Show your meteorite art

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:54:28 -0700

We've seen some amazing meteorite artwork from some fellow collectors. From
Fred Olsen's incredible Ensi-woodcut repro to Graham Ensor's original etched
Seymchan transfer.

Since the list has been slow lately and I thought it might be fun to see
other people's meteorite related art/prints/objects/paintings/etc.. (besides
the rocks themselves) Original or repro. Amateur or professional.

I'm curious to see other meteorite related art that may exist that we all
may not know about.

A local frame shop was running a custom framing sale and I finally had a
couple pieces done.

Fred Olsen's Ensi-woodcut:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/Ensi-Print.jpg

One of Svend Buhl's repro-prints (Hessle Meteorites):

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/Hessle-Print.jpg

I can't believe how expensive custom framing is these days, but they sure
look nice on the wall! Even my wife agrees. Eventually, I will have
everything framed and sprinkled about the house.

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com