[meteorite-list] OT -- need a website or data on calibrated spectral data

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:35:32 +0000

A friend of mine is working with building telescopes, and asked if I could help him find calibrated spectral data on Beta Pegasus and Antares. I'm hoping that with the List's broad array of knowledge, someone out there knows where this data might be found. I don't know how much further he might need the information broken down, so any broad swipe at the info would be fine. If you know of a website or have that information, please e-mail it to me, I would be grateful.

Thanks!
Tracy Latimer