[meteorite-list] OT -- need a website or data on calibrated spectral data

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:10:56 -0400

Tracy, I'd go to:
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/-rhill/spect/spect.html

Jerry Flaherty
----- Original Message -----
From: "tracy latimer" <daistiho at hotmail.com>
To: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 12:35 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] OT -- need a website or data on calibrated
spectral data

A friend of mine is working with building telescopes, and asked if I could
help him find calibrated spectral data on Beta Pegasus and Antares. I'm
hoping that with the List's broad array of knowledge, someone out there
knows where this data might be found. I don't know how much further he
might need the information broken down, so any broad swipe at the info would
be fine. If you know of a website or have that information, please e-mail
it to me, I would be grateful.

Thanks!
Tracy Latimer