[meteorite-list] 3/4/2008 S.R.P.O.T.D.

From: bobe5531 at comcast.net <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:34:26 +0000

Steve,
Dont quote me on saying " orientation is in the eye of
 the beholder " I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT. Thats a ridiculous statement. You can use that statement when you see a meteorite on ebay and the seller is claiming that it looks like a Dragon, or a butterfy or whatever.

Orientation is the most misused term in the Meteorite community. Orientation is a very obvious result of stabilized flight. There are very clear signs of this which you should be very aware of already.

Thanks,
Bob

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com>