[meteorite-list] AD : Tuscon Show 2008 Exhibitor/Vendor Guide

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:59:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi All!

I have a fresh copy of the Tuscon Gem and Mineral Show
2008 guide - the 500 page softcover Exhibitor Listing
and Maps. I bought this for $15 shipped and I looked
through it, now I don't need it any longer. Rather
than let it collect dust, I'll pass it along. It's
in excellent almost-new condition, just as I received
it.

I'll sell it for $11 shipped via USPS Media Mail to
any CONUS buyer. This is a thick and heavy book, so
Canadian or Overseas buyers will have to pay actual
shipping - contact me offlist for a shipping quote.

I take PayPal only as payment.

A photo of the copy I am selling can be seen here :

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/Meteorites/Personal%20%20Collection/tuscon-2008.jpg

Thanks for looking!

MikeG in Louisiana

PS - I am still looking to trade micromounts of rare
types. Contact me for a list.