[meteorite-list] '869?

From: Lasse Lindh <3l_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:50:41 +0100

Hi

I just want to clearify my last message in case someone misunderstood my
meaning. I've bought several items from this dealer and have no
complaint what so ever. On the contrary, I've got great items at good
price and it was a pleasure. Even if someone dislikes this slice and
think it's not worth a penny, the starting price WAS LOW, $0.99, and if
some bidder want to pay $15, $50 or a $100 for that, it's nothing to
blame the seller. He started low. There are sellers that sells pure crap
for five or 10 times that much at Buy it Now.

Hope that clears it... :)

Lasse