[meteorite-list] Need Help with Expedition Video footage

From: McCartney Taylor <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:31:17 -0500

I'm looking for a video editing volunteer.

My 2 week expedition recovering the new fall was well documented, dozens and dozens of pictures and over 1.5 hours of video clips of interviews, relevant scenery, daily planning, and trips to impact points.

My plan is too filter and condense all this footage into a new fall documentary of maybe 15-20 minutes. I wasn't out to produce a TV grade documentary, but one a simple one that covers the chronology of the day to day roller coaster of boots-on-the-ground rumor hunting. I'm a bit overloaded right now trying to catch up at work and don't really have time to learn new video software.

Please contact me OFF LIST.