[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions ending in less then 24 hours on EBay!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:16:06 -0500

Hi List. I have some unique Meteorite Related and 1 Hammer Stone Meteorite
Auction(s) ending in less then 24 hours for those interested. Auctions will
end on Sunday March 30, 2008 and ending every 15 minutes from 9:00 pm to
9:45 pm for
those living on the East Coast or 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm for those living on the
West Coast. I have a Meteorite Coin Starter Set. A set of Lunar and Martian
Display Pieces. A fragment of the Rare Hammer Stone Cali Columbia #001 and
Last an auction of my Rare Meteorite Stamps
Extravaganza! Still at low prices!----------------------------------You can
click the site address below
to check them out.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZemflocater

Thanks for looking and I wish all of you a great weekend.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960