[meteorite-list] LARGE PARK FOREST PIECE ON EBAY??????????

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

A wee bird whispered in his song that shill bidding was suspected and
apparently confirmed with Ebay's bid source tracking software. (Big Bro
eBay knows if the same account or same computer is used on an auction).

 I guess selling it over and over to the same guy was just too
difficult to explain away.

Elton