[meteorite-list] Apology to list members and Randall Gregory

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry, unfortunately it was for naught.

I made an agreement with Randall last night, I
complied with his wishes, that to bury the hatchet I
would publicly apologize so that we could both stop
this nonsense.
Within minutes of my email to the list, I got a
non-stop barrage of threats, invitations, and laughs
about how he "fooled" me. Very Casperesque if I do say
so myself. Remmember that nonsense?

I am the fool, I thought I could deal with a person of
his nature, it can't be done. There is no rhyme or
reason to it. I have blocked his emails, will not
worry about what he says, and request the unless you
list members want a new "best buddy", that you might
want to do the same.
If my body is found missing my skin, check his house
for a hole in the floor and lotion in a basket, or did
any of you miss "Silence of the Lambs":). Seriously,
this is beyind creepy at this point.

Michael Farmer