[meteorite-list] GimmiCK Sale - WARNING Joke enclosed!!!!!!!!!

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:10:06 EDT

*************WARNING, JOKE BELOW****************

    ***********ATTENTION: JOKE COMING***************

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE: JOKETH APPROACHETH

This is test of the Humorous Broadcast Network. This is a joke, and only a
joke. If this were a real insult, you would have been informed by private
email, and not via the M-list. Again, this is only a joke...

Greg,

It sounds like your "GimmiCK" offer (below) is just a gimmick to me!

;-)

Did EVERYONE notice the wink above???

This was a sign that I was only joking. Of course I don't think Greg's
GimmiCK offer is a gimmick. I was only trying to use humor. In advance, I
apologize to anyone and everyone that I may have offended, especially but not
limited to Greg Hupe.

This concludes this test of the Humorous Broadcast Network, we will now
return you to the serious posts on the M-list.

Thank You,
Steve #1

In a message dated 5/1/2008 2:27:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,