[meteorite-list] GimmiCK Sale - WARNING Joke enclosed!!!!!!!!!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:27:44 -0400

Hi Steve and all Gimmickers,

I think we need to have a contest on this List, heck both Lists so we can
receive them twice, to see who can come up with the best, silliest,
most-lame, or otherwise "Gimmick" to offer, sell, trade, parade, give, show,
whatever... I say we start this new "contest" on May 6th and let it run for
a couple weeks (I will be away from a computer during this time!! ;-)
another 'gimmick' joke, he he.

As far as my "GimmiCK" sale, it was just a joke, albeit a clever one if I
don't say so myself ;-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe