[meteorite-list] Meteorite Friends

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 17:06:00 -0700

Hi Folks,
        We have 3 new Friends up:
Mark Crawford
Paul Swartz
Sean Murray
        All can be seen at the picture/name site:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

        Mark and Sean have also registered on the more informative site:

http://www.meteorite.com/friends/

        However, so far, only a total of 14 people have filled in the info
At the new site. (check them out - I learned some stuff about almost
Everyone, though I know almost all of them quite well).
        If you are already on the Photo/Name site, you don't
Even have to submit a photo (though you may submit up to 5).
        If you are new to both, send me your photo and name (first and
Last) and then fill out the info on the new site, as well. As soon as I
Get you "up" (same day) you will also be posted on the newer site.
        Best wishes, Michael