[meteorite-list] AD:Rare Meteorite Stamp Extravaganza on EBay Ending

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 20:17:47 -0400

Hi List. I have 2 sets of my Rare Meteorite Stamp Extravaganza's on EBay. 1
set is an auction for bidding that ends in about 24 hours. The other is a
Buy it Now for those collectors who hate to wait or for a bidder on my first
auction who gets outbid and wants it now as well. Below you can click the
link to check both auctions. These are an amazing beautiful collection set
to display next to your meteorite collectables!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZemflocater

Thank you for looking.
Sincerely
Don Merchant